P. (250) 384-8124
Phone Lee leechambers.realtyhd.com
150-805 Cloverdale Ave
let's find your new home
Search for Real Estate in and around Victoria
This stunning home is located in a great neighborhood on a fully fenced, pet-friendly laneway lot. On the main floor, there’s a spacious open living space, perfect for entertaining. The den/home office/playroom provides flexible space for your family's needs or use as a potential guest bedroom. The gourmet kitchen is a chef's dream, featuring upgraded Samsung stainless steel appliances, gas range, ample count...
Located close to downtown to enjoy all of its abundance and variety, but far enough away to offer peaceful living at the edge of Rockland, this completely updated 2-bedroom condo offers turn-key living; just move in and relax! From the beautifully upgraded kitchen with wonderfully heated tile floor, to the spacious & sunny, partially enclosed sunroom, this condo offers excellent value and unique features thr...
UNCONDITIONAL OFFER IN PLACE - awaiting deposit receipt. Immaculate residence with traditional floor plan offering formal Living & Dining with an adjoining family-room, breakfast nook & kitchen with oversized decking running full length along the back facing west towards the hills. Amazing amount of windows affording natural light and great outlooks. Double car garage at the front enters into laundry/mud room...Listed by CATHY DUNCAN & ASSOCIATES LTD.
A fantastic top-floor corner unit, this bright two bedroom, two bathroom condo with loft is close to parks, schools, amenities and major bus routes. Inside the large windows, skylight and vaulted ceilings allow for natural light to spill throughout. Indoor/outdoor living is made easy with two generous, & private decks allowing for all-day sun. On the main level, an updated kitchen with newer appliances, bonu...
Consulting a REALTOR®
REALTORS® are members of The Canadian Real Estate Association who subscribe to a Code of Ethics and Standards of Business Practice. Members of the Victoria Real Estate Board are members of both the British Columbia and Canadian Real Estate Associations.The following is a list of services you can expect to receive from a REALTOR® when you buy a home:
- A REALTOR® will fully explain the details of your working relationship (called "agency") so that you are clear as to when a REALTOR® is working for you or for the seller.
- A REALTOR® has access to hundreds of current listings of homes for sale because of a co- operative system called the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®).
- A REALTOR® can provide you with a customized list of homes that best meet your needs -- size, style, features, location, proximity to schools, shopping, etc. - and then make arrangements for you to view those homes that appeal to you the most.
- A REALTOR® will help you determine how big a home you can afford. REALTORs® are familiar with the local lending market and can offer helpful advice.
- A REALTOR® has no emotional ties to any type or style of home and can be objective in pointing out the merits of one home over another.
- A REALTOR® will have information on zoning changes, taxes, utility costs and school and recreation services that could affect your decision to buy a home in a specific area.
- A REALTOR® will assist you in negotiating the terms of your purchase, which can be a nerve- wracking process for someone who is not experienced in negotiating.
- A REALTOR® will advise you of the legal process required in obtaining title and taking possession of your property; the costs associated with buying a home such as insurance, mortgage registration and legal fees will be explained in detail.
Source: Victoria Real Estate Board 2015
Selling Your Home - Why it Pays to Use a REALTOR®
Before selling your home, you will need a clear understanding of the legal issues and potential pitfalls. One wrong action could result in a lot of cost and frustration, which is why it is essential to have a REALTOR® working with you, as he or she will make the sale of your home a successful and satisfying experience.Greater exposure
REALTORS® use the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®) to give your home maximum exposure. MLS® is a computer-based system that relays valuable information about your home to hundreds of REALTORS® and potential homebuyers.Setting a price
Setting a price for your home is an important but difficult process. Again, this is where the services of a REALTOR® prove invaluable. REALTORS® have the experience to help you understand how the market works and decide upon a realistic price that meets your goals. REALTORS® also pre-screen potential buyers to make sure only those who are serious and financially qualified view your home.
REALTORS® will also develop a marketing plan to help your property receive maximum exposure. This will likely include placing your home on the MLS® system and placing a "For Sale" sign on the front lawn. The plan will likely also include arranging open houses for other REALTORS® and potential buyers, and developing advertisements and feature sheets/mailers to market your home.
Once you have accepted an offer to buy your home, your REALTOR® will help ensure that all the proper paperwork is completed. He or she will also make sure that both parties meet the necessary conditions outlined in the agreement.Why working with a REALTOR® makes sense
When you work with a REALTOR® you will likely get a better price for your home than if you try to sell it yourself. Apart from the financial benefits, however, there is an extra measure of comfort and security that comes from having a REALTOR® on your side. Remember that REALTORS® are governed by a code of ethics and standards of business practice. They have also been trained and licensed under the provincial Real Estate Services Act to assist in transactions involving real property. When it comes to buying or selling property, using a REALTOR® just makes sense.
Source: Victoria Real Estate Board 2015